forum.wfido.ru  

Вернуться   forum.wfido.ru > Прочие эхи > RU.GOLDED

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 09.03.2017, 18:20
Michiel van der Vlist

По умолчанию Feature (disable) request

Michiel van der Vlist написал(а) к Golded team в Mar 17 14:55:10 по местному времени:

Нello Golded team,

Господин модератор, извините за английский. Переводчик Google может
быть полезен время от времени, но это слишком много ....

This may only apply to the Windows versions...

When running Golded it does not use the active code page as set by the CНCP command, but it uses the default code page that is active when the system is booted up. In my case code page 850. If there is a way to run it using another code page, I have not found it.

This "feature" makes it difficult to write messages that use other characters than those present in the default character set. In my particular case it is difficult to write messages in Cyrillic. There is the possibility of using an external editor, but this is cumbersome and normal text editors are based on text written in lines separated by EOL markers. They can't deal very well with the concept of "paragraphs" separated by CR, as used in Fidonet messages. Also the external editor can only be invoked when writing messages, not when just reading them.

I therefore request that this "feature" is disabled. Preferably configurable for backward compatibility.

USEACTIVECODEPAGE Yes/No (default No)

Even more nice would be if the active code page could be set per group:

GROUP CYRILLIC
CНCP 866
member R50.SYSOP
member R46.SYSOP
member ru.binkd
XLATIMPORT CP866
XLATLOCALSET CP866
ENDGROUP

It would make writing in the language of my eastern friends so much easier if there was an easy way to let Golded do CP866 on my system. And maybe the other way around as wel.

Cheers, Michiel

---
Старый 10.03.2017, 10:20
Alexey Vissarionov

Alexey Vissarionov написал(а) к Michiel van der Vlist в Mar 17 09:04:00 по местному времени:

Доброго времени суток, Michiel!
09 Mar 2017 14:55:10, ты -> Golded team:

MvdV> This may only apply to the Windows versions...

Yes. Other systems use the concept of "locale".

MvdV> When running Golded it does not use the active code page as set by
MvdV> the CНCP command, but it uses the default code page that is active
MvdV> when the system is booted up. In my case code page 850. If there is
MvdV> a way to run it using another code page, I have not found it.

Нow the software can get the current codepage?

For example, in a C program in GNU/Linux I can write:

char * locale;
locale = setlocale(LC_CTYPE, NULL);
if(NULL!=locale)
{
/ parse it /
}

MvdV> This "feature" makes it difficult to write messages that use other
MvdV> characters than those present in the default character set. In my
MvdV> particular case it is difficult to write messages in Cyrillic.

What is the "default character set" here?

MvdV> USEACTIVECODEPAGE Yes/No (default No)

Generally, this should be the default unless XlatLocalSet is defined.

MvdV> Even more nice would be if the active code page could be set per
MvdV> group:
MvdV> GROUP CYRILLIC
MvdV> CНCP 866

What do you expect this option to do?

MvdV> member R50.SYSOP
MvdV> member R46.SYSOP
MvdV> member ru.binkd
MvdV> XLATIMPORT CP866
MvdV> XLATLOCALSET CP866
MvdV> ENDGROUP

I'd have a look whether it's possible.

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
gremlin ПРИ gremlin ТЧК ru; +vii-cmiii-ccxxix-lxxix-xlii

... У дураков мысли монотонны и ограничены
--- /bin/vi
Старый 11.03.2017, 17:20
Michiel van der Vlist

Michiel van der Vlist написал(а) к Alexey Vissarionov в Mar 17 13:16:15 по местному времени:

Нello Alexey,

On Friday March 10 2017 09:04, you wrote to me:

MvdV>> This "feature" makes it difficult to write messages that use
MvdV>> other characters than those present in the default character
MvdV>> set. In my particular case it is difficult to write messages in
MvdV>> Cyrillic.

AV> What is the "default character set" here?

In my case the characters defined in CP850. My systems boots up in CP850. I can change de active codepage a command window with the CНCP command. When I use the Alt num method to enter characters in the range 128-255 and I type Alt 168 when the active codepage is 850, I see the inverted question mark. When I change the code page to 866 I get the inverted capital N. This is not just the case for the command window itself, but for most programms running in the command window. Such as edit.

But... not for Golded. When I change the current code page to 866, it has no effect on Golded. When I enter Alt 168, what I see is the inverted quastion mark и. YOu will probably see it as the inverted capital N on your screen, but what I see is the inverted question mark. Corresponding to CP 850.

MvdV>> USEACTIVECODEPAGE Yes/No (default No)

AV> Generally, this should be the default unless XlatLocalSet is defined.

XlatLocalSet has no effect in the Windows version of Golded.

MvdV>> Even more nice would be if the active code page could be set
MvdV>> per
MvdV>> group:
MvdV>> GROUP CYRILLIC
MvdV>> CНCP 866

AV> What do you expect this option to do?

Coming to think of it, XLATLOCALSET should take care of that...

MvdV>> member R50.SYSOP
MvdV>> member R46.SYSOP
MvdV>> member ru.binkd
MvdV>> XLATIMPORT CP866
MvdV>> XLATLOCALSET CP866
MvdV>> ENDGROUP

AV> I'd have a look whether it's possible.

OK, thanks.

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20161221
Старый 26.05.2018, 19:22
Michiel van der Vlist

Michiel van der Vlist написал(а) к Golded team в May 18 16:40:20 по местному времени:

Нello Golded team,

When running Golded it does not use the active code page as set by the CНCP command, but it uses the default code page that is active when the system is booted up. In my case code page 850. If there is a way to run it using another code page, I have not found it.

This "feature" makes it difficult to write messages that use other characters than those present in the default character set. In my particular case it is difficult to write messages in Cyrillic. There is the possibility of using an external editor, but this is cumbersome and normal text editors are based on text written in lines separated by EOL markers. They can't deal very well with the concept of "paragraphs" separated by CR, as used in Fidonet messages. Also the external editor can only be invoked when writing messages, not when just reading them.

I therefore request that this "feature" is disabled. Preferably configurable for backward compatibility.

GROUP CYRILLIC
CНCP 866
member R50.SYSOP
member R46.SYSOP
member ru.binkd
XLATIMPORT CP866
XLATLOCALSET CP866
ENDGROUP

It would make writing in the language of my eastern friends so much easier if there was an easy way to let Golded do CP866 on my system. And maybe the other way around as wel.

Cheers, Michiel

---
Старый 26.05.2018, 19:22
Michiel van der Vlist

Michiel van der Vlist написал(а) к All в May 18 16:40:39 по местному времени:

Команда Нello Golded,

Это может относиться только к версиям Windows ...

При запуске Golded он не использует активную кодовую страницу, заданную CНCP, но он использует кодовую страницу по умолчанию, которая активна, когда система загрузился. В моем случае кодовая страница 850. Если есть способ запустить ее, используя другую кодовая страница, я ее не нашел.

Эта <функция> затрудняет запись сообщений, в которых используются другие символы чем те, которые присутствуют в наборе символов по умолчанию. В моем конкретном случае это трудно писать сообщения на кириллице. Существует возможность использования внешний редактор, но это громоздко, и обычные текстовые редакторы основаны на текст, написанный в строках, разделенных маркерами EOL. Они не могут справиться с концепция <абзацев>, разделенных CR, как используется в сообщениях Fidonet. Также внешний редактор может быть вызван только при написании сообщений, а не только при читая их.

Поэтому я прошу отключить эту <функцию>. Предпочтительно конфигурируемый для обратной совместимости.

USEACTIVECODEPAGE Да / Нет (по умолчанию нет)

Еще более приятным было бы, если бы активная кодовая страница могла быть установлена ??для каждой группы:

GROUP CYRILLIC CНCP 866 member R50.SYSOP member R46.SYSOP member ru.binkd XLATIMPORT CP866 XLATLOCALSET CP866 ENDGROUP

Это облегчило бы писать на языке моих восточных друзей, если бы был простой способ позволить Golded сделать CP866 в моей системе. И, возможно, другая как вокруг.

Приветствия, Мишель

---
Старый 10.03.2020, 14:43
Michiel van der Vlist

Michiel van der Vlist написал(а) к Golded team в Mar 20 11:19:11 по местному времени:

Apologies for the English...

Нello Golded team,

GROUP CYRILLIC
CНCP 866
member R50.SYSOP
member R46.SYSOP
member ru.binkd
XLATIMPORT CP866
XLATLOCALSET CP866
ENDGROUP

Cheers, Michiel

---
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра