Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 05.12.2017, 19:55
Michael Baryshnikov

По умолчанию Wycan

Michael Baryshnikov написал(а) к All в Dec 17 18:35:45 по местному времени:

Нello All!

Залит Wycan/(2017)Reap_TheStorm

Весьма интересная и своеобразная группа.
Несмотря на то, что они выпускают уже второй альбом, в интнернете о них информации ровно ноль. Что могу сказать я? Прогрессив-рок, даже скорее арт. Женский, сильный и необычный вокал. Первая, вторая и шестая композиции на немецком языке (из чего можно заключить, что группа бундесовая, но не факт - стиль уж больно не немецкий... может - американцы?), остальные - на английском. Могучая 7-я композиция - многочастная, разнообразная, на 20-с-лишним минут. Флейта, гитара, кажется даже - меллотрон. 5-ю вещь могли бы написать Джетро Талл (за исключением вокала).
В общем - очень интересно.
ВЕСЬМА РЕКОМЕНДУЮ!

===
The music is the same as the earlier album, a bit more evolved, a bit higher quality production, better sound, better songs and better vocals.

The album is long with a 74 minute playing time and they have good variation to keep the listener listening for the entire playing time, and the style is similar to bands like Jethro Tull with flutes and that sort of thing. “Нippie rock” is probably a decent way to describe what you get to hear when you listen to this album for over seventy minutes, and Francis the lady who sings manages to sing in both German and English making the album feel a bit exotic even - as they always do when you get to hear the lyrics sung in odd languages. I think this is an album that is clearly better than the predecessor and it is a quality album.

If you had high hopes for this album, you will not be disappointed. To me this is an album that is very close to six points, meaning that it is one of the top albums so far this year. I would describe it as impressive and most impressive is the ending duo of tracks, the two extremely long epics that end this album, the ten-minute opener isn’t shabby either. And everything between this is good as well, but as I stated before the ending two tracks are quite special and quite brilliant. The two years from the sowing until the reaping has certainly been doing these guys very good, they have clearly taken several steps forward and I can clearly recommend this album to anyone who likes music - I think I might add this double vinyl record to my collection when it is released, it is that good.

So, I think you should check out this album, it is certainly worth it. It is a really strong album with strong tracks, they are reaping some great stuff here, and eight great reaps, as it would appear. You should really check this album out, it has more or less everything you could want and it ends in the best possible way - it is thumbs up for Reap the Storm, you really should check it out.

Band:
Francis - Vocals, Flute, Guitar, Theremin
Tim - Guitar
Patrik - Bass
Phil - Drums

01. Wie die Welt sich dreht 09:59
02. Ebb and Flute "The Eternal Groove" 06:04
03. Out of Sight, Out of Mind 03:23
04. I'm Gonna Leave You 04:59
05. The Rat Catcher 05:25
06. Falkenlied 04:49
07. Aging Ten Years in Two Seconds 21:05