Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 04.10.2020, 09:43
Michael Baryshnikov

По умолчанию 18 Karat Gold

Michael Baryshnikov написал(а) к All в Oct 20 08:23:50 по местному времени:

Нello All!

Залит 18Karat_Gold/(1973)_AllBumm

Ещё раритет - совершенно замечательная бундесовая рок-группа!
Их почему-то причисляют к краут-року, очевидно потому, что все участники группы в какое-то время играли в Амон Дююл 2. Так вот - никакой это не краут, просто замечательный рок/психоделик-рок. Где-то похоже на Стоунз, где-то на Бови, где-то на Мотт... в общем - чисто английская музыка. Поют тоже без акцента. Формат сингловый.
ВЕСЬМА РЕКОМЕНДУЮ!

===
18 Karat Gold

An early super-group of the prolific Munich early 1970's scene, fronted by American-German Klaus Ebert. Much of the time 18 Karat Gold made their living by working as pop singer Peter Maffay's backing band. Their sole album contained a few minor surprises, but is often more pop than prog. All band members at some time played in Amon Duul II.

Members: Jorg Evers, Keith Forsey, Lothar Meid
(c) discogs
===

(c) Achtzehn Karat Gold biography, PA

Munich melodic heavy-kraut sounding band formed by members of Amon Duul II, Motherhood and Embryo (the bassist Lothar Meid, the guitarist Ebert Klaus, Jorg Evers and the drummer Keith Forsey). They released "All Bumm" in 1973. Achtzehn Karat Gold's music is in the vein of late 70's Amon Duul II and Sameti.
===

All-Bumm
Achtzehn Karat Gold
Krautrock, 1973
(c) Review by DamoXt7942, PA

At first let me say please, this legendary album created by four Krautrock vanguards sounds like a good bluesy psychedelic rock stuff basically. But just kidding for me that this album belongs to the Krautrock subgenre. Their pioneering works around 1970 might let every Krautrock freak think this is kinda Krautrock-ish, I guess. "All-Bumm" features 11 short tracks each of which is catchy and comparably smooth, acceptable even for pop fans. Some of the tracks have Kraut-y quirky electronic tinge (especially "Flying"), that you can dare feel German-psychedelika- electronika, but for example in "See Me In Your Dreams" East-Coast-like mighty freaky voices would drive you out of the progressive rock world definitely. The first "Going Нome" sounds primitively comfortable and of fluent pop. Cannot imagine why they can be categorized as a Krautrock combo, or why they can be in the progressive rock territory even now. Do not misunderstand me, I'm not saying the quality of this album is bad, but sadly I cannot find any innovative movement via their only one creation, that should not be as novel as Sitting Bull's "Trip Away" or Pancake's "Roxy Elephant". Simply said, a collector's item.
===

Enjoy!
WBR, Michael Baryshnikov.

--- wfido
Ответ