По умолчанию Spinetta Jade

Michael Baryshnikov написал(а) к All в Nov 16 00:12:10 по местному времени:

Нello All!

Залиты диски Spinetta_Jade:
(1980)Alma_DeDiamante
(1981)Los_Ninos_Que_Escriben_En_ElCielo
(1983)BajoBelgrano
(1984)Madre_En_AnosLuz

Луис Альберто Спинетта (умер в 2012) был легендарным аргентинским джаз-рок/фьюджн гитаристом и вокалистом, игравшим в нескольких известных группах, а также выпускавший сольные альбомы.
Спинетта Хаде был одним из его наиболее известных проектов, с которым он выпустил 4 пластинки.
Наиболее интересные из них первые две, они фьюджновые, в стиле классического гитарного фьюджна 80-х, с неповторимым латиноамериканским колоритом. Далее на Аргентину накатилось диско, и следующие альбомы становятся всё более коммерческими, АОР-овыми и сладкими и всё менее интересными.
Весьма рекомендую!

===
After the split of his band INVISIBLE in 1977, Luis Alberto Spinetta formed the band SPINETTA JADE, which focused on a more complex sound compositionally, yet used aspects of INVISIBLE and ALMENDRA (Spinetta's first band).

They released their debut album on 3 May 1980, called Alma de Diamante, an album that set a precedence in Argentina at the time. They later participated in a legendary concert on 12/13 September 1980 with the iconic Argentinean band Seru Giran, led by the national rock legend and national patrimony Charly Garcia, which many people believe was the best rock on stage performance in Argentinean history. It also calmed fans who thought Spinetta and Garcia had musically differing tastes and did not especially appreciate each other; this was not the case.

In 1980, Spinetta briefly reformed Almendra, released an album and then split up again. Spinetta continued on with Spinetta Jade as well, and both bands performed at the Festival de La Falda February 1981.

In December 1981, Spinetta Jade released their second album Los Ninos Que Escriben En El Cielo; Spinetta then decided to release a couple of solo albums, so the band went into a temporary hiatus until 1983, when they released Bajo Belgrano.

In 1984, the band released their fourth and final album Madre en Anos Luz. The band played material from this album in concerts arranged by the Municipalidad de Buenos Aires and performed their last concert for 20,000 fans at Luna Park (with Pedro Aznar, formally of Seru Giran guesting) in May 1985.

The prolific musician later formed Spinetta y los Socios del Desierto, who released four albums from 1996 to 1998, this band also became another legend in the austral country.

Spinetta has disolved the band to focus in his solo career, having released a total of 16 albums since 1971.

(c) James R. Yeowell (Geck0), PA
===

Alma de Diamante
Spinetta Jade
(c) Review by Mellotron Storm, PA

I'm such a huge fan of the band band INVISIBLE that it was a no-brainer trying to track this one down, which wasn't easy by the way. The connection between these two bands from Argentina is singer, guitarist and composer Luis Alberto Spinetta. When the band INVISIBLE packed it in SPINETTA JADE ended up being Alberto's new project at the time. By the way I also have a solo album by Alberto called "A 18' Del Sol" which is really good. This is a Jazz/Fusion album all the way with vocals on some tracks which are very well done. The drumming is impressive and I'd also mention the sound quality as being exceptional.

"Amenabar" is very jazzy to start with drums, bass and piano standing out. Mini-Moog comes to the fore just before a minute in this somewhat funky opening track. Synths replace the Moog but they will continue to take turns. Great sound after 3 minutes as the guitar jumps in. An excellent start. "Alma De Dia Mante" has this orchestral intro before piano and drums take over, then vocals for the first time on the album. Some emotion to these Spanish vocals in this ballad-like track. "Con Ia Sombra De Tu Aliado (El Aliado)" is another vocal track and the bass and drums are so impressive here. Nice bass solo before 2 1/2 minutes. A piano/ bass/ drum section follows. So good. A top three tune for me. "Dale Gracias" is where they slow it down some with piano and drums leading the way to start as reserved vocals take over with piano. A beat returns and it does get fuller at times but overall this is ballad-like.

"La Diosa Salvaje" is also a relaxed tune with synths and drums to start then vocals after a minute. Intricate guitar as well. Some beautiful piano melodies before 5 minutes. "Digital Ayatollah" is also a top three. Man the sounds are so punchy and precise as these intricate sounds come and go. So impressed. It seems to get fuller later on which blows me away as I try to listen to all those sounds. "Sombres En Los Alamos" is the closer and longest track at just over 8 minutes. This is another laid back tune and we get vocals as well. There's some emotion here as well as some outstanding playing. A change 4 minutes in as it turns more intense and there's more imagination as well. It settles back again as the vocals return. A top three track!

This is such a melodic and lush album, a very solid 4 star album that comes close to a couple of my favourite INVISIBLE albums but not quite.
===

Los Ninos que Escriben en el Cielo
Spinetta Jade
(c) Review by Mellotron Storm, PA

This 1982 release from SPINETTA JADE certainly has it's moments but for my tastes this comes off sounding a little too commercial. I feel like i've reviewed several albums of late that would fit the 3.5 star rating perfectly including this one.

"Moviola" is a catchy vocal track with some energy. Synths come and go including a minute in, after 2 1/2 minutes and then at 3 minutes to end it. "La Нerida De Paris" has a good intro then it settles with reserved vocals and some tasty bass that growls. "El Нombre Dirigente" is uptempo with vocals coming in before a minute. Good song. "Sexo" must mean sexy right ? Anyway it's laid back with wanting (haha) vocals. Yikes ! "Siguiendo Los Pasos Del Maestro" is my favourite. Love the growly bass and it's a somewhat intense instrumental.

"Contra Todos Los Males De Este Mundo" is uptempo with guitar and more. Vocals are prominant too in this catchy tune. "Un Viento Celeste" is synth led to start then reserved vocals take over in this mellow sounding tune. Not a fan. "Note Busques Ya En El Umbral" has relaxed vocals with acoustic guitar and more. It's okay. "Influjo Estelar" is an instrumental with lots of drums and synths. "Nunca Me Oiste En Tiempo" ends the album with a catchy beat, vocals and more.

I like this record but it's a little too soft and catchy for my tastes. Check out their debut though.
===

Bajo Belgrano
Spinetta Jade
Review by crimson87, PA

This is the third release from Spinetta Jade and here we can recognize a slight change in sound ending up in more radio oriented songs tan their previous albums and a more lyrical approach as well. The record contains shorter songs and while the performance from the musicians is still good, is not up to the previous albums standards. The only standout track from a musical perspective being the instrumental Ping Pong.

That being said, the record still shows some fine singing by Luis Alberto Spinetta and if you have some understanding of Spanish you should check the lyrics in songs like "Resumen Porteno" or "Vida Siempre" since those are some of the best L.A Spinetta has ever written.

In the end, that's some of the few things that can be appreciated on this record since it's less exiting than the previous records while keeping the same pop jazz style found on "Los Ninos que escriben en el cielo". I can only recommend this record to Spinetta's completionists, but if this is your first record from this artist you will feel very disappointed.
===

Madre en Anos Luz
Spinetta Jade
(c) Review by crimson87, PA

The last record by Spinetta Jade it's really different from the first two albums of the band. The Lineup of the band had some changes like the inclusion of "Mono" Fontana in keyboards and Spinetta itself played some synths on the album. Now, the overall sound and approach of the record is VERY 80's so expect some drum machines, cheesy keyboards and more.

That being said , this record is far from bad, even if it has very few aspects of interest for prog rock aficionados since it's basically a pop album. But a good one indeed! The highlights of this record are "Entonces es como dar amor" and the ballad "Ludmila". With the exception of "Este es el hombre de Нielo" in my opinion there are no weak tracks on this album, but none of them has the quality shown on the first two records by the band. That being said, it's a far stronger release than the previous "Bajo Belgrano".

A good record but without the level of excellence of the first two albums of the band. Recommended only if you are a Spinetta Jade fan like myself but don't expect to hear jazz and fusion on this one.
===

Инджой!
WBR, Michael Baryshnikov.

--- wfido
Ответ