Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 01.12.2018, 11:43
Michael Baryshnikov

По умолчанию Gimme Danger OST

Michael Baryshnikov написал(а) к All в Dec 18 10:25:41 по местному времени:

Нello All!

Залит VariousArtists/(1977)_Gimme_DangerSoundtrack

Саундтрек из документального фильма о группе Студжез и Игги Попе.
Панк-рок. Точка.

===
When it comes to The Stooges’ place in rock history, there’s more or less a consensus among rock critics - or as close to a consensus as you’re ever going to get with rock critics, anyway - that they’re among the greatest rock bands of all time.

As such, if a director was going to put together a documentary - or “rockumentary,” if you will - about the life and times of The Stooges, one would hope that it would prove to be as memorable and historic as the band itself. Given that Jim Jarmusch’s Gimme Danger currently sits with a 94% rating on RottenTomatoes.com, it would seem that the film has delivered exactly what Stooges fans wanted, and you may rest assured that the soundtrack succeeds equally well.

GIMME DANGER: MUSIC FROM TНE MOTION PICTURE is now available on both CD and LP, and while the track listings vary slightly between the two, the quality of the music contained within both is still solid from start to finish. With songs selected by Jarmusch and Iggy Pop himself, the soundtrack focuses on tracks from The Stooges’ first three studio albums, along with a few songs by Iggy’s pre-Stooges bands The Iguanas (“Again and Again”) and Prime Movers Blues Band (“I’m a Man”) as well as the MC5’s classic “Ramblin’ Rose.” It’s a great compilation, and if you’ve never owned a Stooges album, it’s also the perfect gateway drug into their catalog.

01. Iggy & The Stooges - Gimme Danger (Bowie mix) 03:29
02. The Stooges - No Fun 05:18
03. The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog 03:12
04. The Stooges - 1969 04:09
05. The Stooges - Little Doll 03:24
06. The Stooges - Down on the Street 03:46
07. The Stooges - Loose 03:36
08. Iggy & The Stooges - I Got a Right (Outtake from early aborted Raw Power session) 02:50
09. Iggy & The Stooges - I'm Sick of You (Outtake from early aborted Raw Power session) 06:53
10. MC5 - Ramblin' Rose 04:18
11. The Iguanas - Again and Again 02:21
12. Prime Movers Blues Band - I'm a Man 02:47
13. The Stooges - Lost in the Future (Take 1) 05:52
14. The Stooges - Asthma Attack 06:28

(c)CGR
===

Enjoy!
WBR, Michael Baryshnikov.

--- wfido
Ответ