Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 25.04.2019, 12:32
Michael Baryshnikov

По умолчанию Mr. Bison

Michael Baryshnikov написал(а) к All в Apr 19 11:20:46 по местному времени:

Нello All!

Залит MrBison/(2012)_We'll_BeBrief

Продолжаем рассказ о новых бойцах за возрождения хард-рока.
Трио с Сицилии, что в Италии (почему-то именно в Италии широко распространилось данное движение).
Действительно такой бодрый, энергичный хард хард-энд-хэви в стиле 70-х. Очень ровный альбом (первые 4 вещи - это их ЕР 2011 года) - ребята рубят от души...
Весьма рекомендую всем любителям жанра.

===
Mr Bison is a rock band that formed in 2009 in Cecina (Tuscany, Italy) made up of Matteo (guitar/vocals), Federico (guitar/vocals) and Gabriele (drums) (I don't have last names). They play high-octane rock that is unpretentious and a blast to listen to at high volume. Their most recent album entitled We'll Be Brief has 10 high-energy songs that quite often actually reminded me of Rage Against The Machine. Let me clarify that the music sounds like Rage while the vocal work couldn't sound further from that.

The album opens with a rocker that brings down the house called 'Today' (No it's not a cover of the Smashing Pumpkins). They hit the right tonal palette, as the distortion is just about perfect for the music they are playing and the snare sounds like a machine gun. What might be the best part of the song is the last minute where the go full drone metal and encase the song with an ominous white noise that Sunn O))) would be proud of. If you didn't hear the Rage Against The Machine influence on the first song it is hard to go unnoticed on the first couple of seconds on 'Just One Time.' Нowever, this seems a lot less apparent as the vocals are introduced. The song slams hard and has some brutal guitar tones that tantalize the senses.

'Grocery Store' was one of the highlights. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit when the chorus hits and he sings about a grocery store. The dichotomy of a hard rock song that is sung somewhat aggressively and the vocals making me think that I needed to pick up ham later today was certainly appreciated. Mr Bison brings home the bacon again on 'Wake Up,' which is another thumper that makes me want to take a shot of whiskey and watch Sons of Anarchy.

Throughout the duration of this album Mr Bison never slows down. There are no breaks where the singer breaks out his acoustic and sings in a soft voice. This is a hard rock album with no lulls. If you are ready to rock out take a listen to We'll Be Brief.
(c)CGR
===

Enjoy!
WBR, Michael Baryshnikov.

--- wfido
Ответ